Sunday, July 11, 2010

FOOOOD

The past few days have been bore central. When I get bored I usually cook or bake. So I did that.

First up. Maryland cookie cupcakes along with Maryland icing.
I got lazy and wasn't arsed using an icing bag to ice them. So ignore the bad presentation.


I decided to give a couple of Cornucopia recipes a go.







This involved making a sundried tomato dressing thing. The recipe said to use extra virgin olive oil, which is gross. I still used it anyway so it kinda taste and smelt on oil. Vom. These recipes were a bit of a letdown.


Whopper salads!


Last night I decided to make sugar cookies, I believe they're called. I fucked up the dough a bit but they still came out yum.
Next time I need to make proper icing though. This was all made very half arsed.


No comments: