Monday, April 19, 2010

Lazy blog

I've been so tired and busy with college I haven't had the time or energy to be bothered to write a blog. Plus I've been adding up food pieces for just the one post. I was about to write this last night but was asleep the minute I got into bed.

Ok, pizzza. I love dominoes like most people. When I get it I love to savour it and eat it slow instead of wolfing it down. I love it with a salad and salad cream!

Dominoes cookies are always worth a mention. Seriously get them.


Home made really quick pizza. Sliced tomato, Cheese and basil under the grill!


Itsa bagel. Best bagels. If you think the bagel factory is delish, this is even more delish. There's just at the back of arnotts and one in Dunloire as far as I'm aware. I always get 'The kind veggie'. It has avocado, humous, roasted red pepper, lettuce, onion, tomato, salad dressing. It's so nice.
This picture really doesn't do it justice though.

Lovely carry out bags!



Falafel pitta. I had this last night for dinner. It was very good. I used different falafels. My mom got some from the Lebanese falafel stand in Dunloire market earlier that day. They're amazing. All crispy on the outside.
Here is everything I put into the pitta. The best part being chili. Burn the mouth of ye.




I baked last night to avoid college work. I made berry cupcakes. We have a load of frozen berries in the freezer. I used them in the mixture and to make icing. The icing didn't turn out to well. I used way to many berries. I really just needed a small bit to colour the icing. I wasn't mad into them, I guess cause I don't really like berries. I didn't care thought because they looked so class and pink! Jesse loved them though and so did people in college.




I love how pink they are!

I had the Belgian waffles today from Hagen Dazz(?) in Temple bar. Im so not arsed looking at how you even spell that.
They were 2.50 euro and sooo worth it. It was so nice and warm and fresh and just delish.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you tried any of the soups from Itsa, they are amazing. I work in Arnotts, itsa is my favourite place for lunch.

ianoooo said...

how did i not notice you taking that picture??

Unknown said...

Yeah, I have had the vegan one that is always on the menu! It's lovely!

And Iano, I took that while you were still inside getting ice cream!