Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Summer salads and zesty cakes.

Summer time is for colourful salads, even though I eat them all them all year round. I just like the colours and they remind me of a table outside in the summer at a bbq or something.

Anyway.

Salad bowl.
We got red onion, hi jesse, Spinach(In pretty much everything I make), spring onion, tomato, cucumber. You need a delish salad dressing on that, like balsamic.

Lunch box salad. Cheap and healthy but really not satisfying. Give me carbs and lots of them.



I made a lemon cake. Such a summer cake. It was good. Icing fucked up though but still tasted well all the same!


I brought you the microwaved toffe crisp. I now bring you the microwaved Lion Bar, pretty good but nothing compared to the toffe crisp.
Also bourbon creams in the microwave are the best but so addictive.

Tomato, cheese and spinach toastIe from Half Moon in temple bar. Lots of ketchup needed!

Butternut squah thai curry, oh nom mom.





Some actual walking dogs content! Bella with a stick in mouth of course.
Tiny tiny dog! This is Bonnie and she's a puppy and sooo cute. I keep seeing her up the hill. But today I saw an even smaller fully grown dog. Was the size of a kitten, You should of seen it try to run.
Chilling on the neighbors trampoline while minding their gaff.
I saw a husky puppy on Killiney Beach the other day. It had 2 big black circles around its eyes like it was wearing glasses, I wish I got a picture.! I've told this story loads.


Hanging in the front garden.



Tomorrow and Friday will consist of Library assignment cramming sessions. I hope I can stick it to closing times.
Saturday Young Wolves 7" launch followed by Nandos in Dundrum! Delish combo.


bye

No comments: