Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cupcake Crazy, Cupcake Mad

I've become slightly obsessed with cupcakes now. Constantly thinking of different icings to make and flavor cupcakes.

Yesterday I spend the afternoon baking. I was in my element!
I had bought a proper proper piping icing bag a few days previous. This one compared to the last one I got, which broke, is a lot better. The nossels on it are thicker so gives a better effect.

I made 3 Different types.
  • Chocolate with Chocolate Icing.
  • Plain with Marshmallow Fluff Icing with sprinkles and a blob of chocolate icing on top.
  • Raspberry with Raspberry icing.




Bear in mind this is my first time using an icing bag, I aim to get so class at it!
The Raspberry. I love how pink they are. And how it all natural colouring. I make them pink by adding like 2 raspberries. Does the job! They are Jesse's Favorite.





No comments: