Friday, August 3, 2012

An Eco Dublin Guide

I just finished up a 6 month internship with the Visit Dublin team in Failte Ireland. I was working on the www.VisitDublin.com website, which is the official tourism site for Dublin. Just before I left, the newly designed and updated Insider Guides went up. One of which is an Eco Dublin Guide which features lots of tips for  vegetarian/Vegan dining in Dublin. I was happy to see such a useful resource being implemented.
You can download the handy guide here. And check out the rest of the guides too, they're great.

3 comments:

Edith said...

Oh that's awesome!! Thanks for letting us know :)

All about... (vegan) food said...

Dublin needs it!

petergarbo said...

Great information! Long back, when I was a school going kid, in our school we had seen a movie which showed many mountains, rivers, islands, museums, and kids enjoying places, it was just an educational movie, I think. I fell in love with the sceneries; now I have found that Dublin has all the fun, it has everything….guys do u have any idea where I can find a complete Dublin Guide, to know more about this place?