Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nut loaf attempt no.1

So I decided to try make a nut loaf yesterday. I followed a recipe I found online but didn't really stick to it but it gave me direction in how to make one
I put peppers, onions, sweet potato, mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, cashew nuts, pine nuts in.
It cooked real well and the texture was great but wasn't great on flavor. So next time I'm gonna make it extremely tasty and put all sorts in to make it high on taste. I'm thinking putting mashed sweet potato with honey into the mixture, broccoli, chills, cumin and some herbs and shit. Oh chick peas tooo!




Itsa bagel lunches in dunloire are still class.


As are chocolate crepes..


I got kelkin's chocolate covered soya beans the other day thinking were chocolate covered peanuts . They were lovely but have nothing on chocolate covered raisins <3. You think all this shit is alright to eat and healthy but it is far from it. The amount of calories in these healthy alternatives. Tesco do a big bag of chocolate covered raisins for 99c, bargin!

Boojum mex in town is a place I am dying to try, Hi jessse come with meee. Shakes also!

I want to make muffins soon. Like whoppper ones. A lot of recipes I look at they make little muffins that are pretty much just cupcakes in a muffin case. The cornucopia cookbook has a recipe for some and in the pictures they are huge.
The best muffins are from BB's. So good. Then again Avoca do the best carrot cake muffins going.

No comments: