Friday, June 25, 2010

recent eatings

Pasta bake attempt no.2. This time bigger, chunkier roasted vegetables. It was good.
I got a icing 'syringe' yesterday in meadows and byrne. Is easier to use compared to a piping bag. It came with a few nozzels so I tried a few out. Most of them didn't work out cause the icing wasn't thick enough.





I made this once before and it was a lot nicer the first time. It's roasted sweet potato in a large vol au vont case with cheese on top. I mash the sweet potato and add a variety of other things. I use ricotta in it but didn't have any. I used cream. Mistake.


A varity of things fucked onto my plate in wexford. Roll with quorn sausage and salad. Shit waffle and let over pasta.
Our supermarket trip. We bought a fair amount thinking it would do us for the night but how wrong we were.
Last Sundays lunch in the market in the park. There is a vegetarian stand. Some guy sells curries and Indian type food. I got a samosa and a kofta. I enjoyed it lots and will be going back. I am sick of getting falafels.

No comments: