Saturday, June 19, 2010

What I ate in Paris

We decided to have out lunch on the boat ride along the Seine. I had some pretty shitty roll. They have no sauce or nothing in them.
When we were up at the Eiffel tower we went to get dinner. We walked and walked by many restaurnts all with similar menus. They all had foie gras and shit on it so we didn't wanna eat there. We finally found a place that did pizza and pasta etc. They gave us an english menu that was highly entertaining. It had items on it such as 'Soup has the onion browned' and dishes with 'the coriander and the parsley'. There was other hilarious stuff.
Mini donuts and mini chocolate croissants.
Ok this looks a little dodge. It was originally a waffle with ice cream and chocolate sauce on top but Alisha didn't want the end of her brownie and ice cream so she dumped it on top of mine. Was pretty good. It is from hagen dazzzzz. We sat in a park and ate.
What Jesse and Alisha got from Hagen Dazz. Raspberry sorbet is good.
As are Raspberry meringues. This is to delish. Wish I bought one.
One morning we got breakfast in a bakery down the road and went and ate it in the Luxembourg gardens. Fatty Breakfast.

I got a chocolate croissant and a brioche thing, I think.
AND some delish pizza. Pizza for breakfast is something I should do every morning.

Jesse and I got some Lemon and Raspberry Sorbet one night. Lemon was to Lemon but raspberry was good.
Ice cream selections.
We ate in Milanos the first night in St.Germaine. It was amazing. Beyond delish. We around 30 dough balls between us. Carbolicious.
This was mozzarella bread. It was so moist and doughy.
I just got pasta and sauce but it was some of the best sauce I have ever had.

Another Bakery!


I got a cookie thing that prettty much just tasted like butter. Jesse got a chocolate filled eclaire. And alisha, a choc cross.

nom
We ate in some bar place down from our hotel. We met one of the nicer french people there.
They got omletes.
I got a baguette with just salad. Pretty boring.
We ate plenty of other stuff too!
Go to Paris!

No comments: