Friday, January 6, 2012

What's good.

Devonvale 

So today I discovered this bar. What grabbed my attention was the vegetarian society approved logo on the packaging on all of the bars. So I thought maybe some would be vegan. I first saw the range of these bars today in the Bus Stop Newsagent on Grafton street. I only looked at a few and none of the ones were vegan. However later on I was in the cost cutters on Aungier st and saw them again. I picked up the raspberry crumble and it said Vegan so yay! And it tasted sooooooooo delish. The pastry tasted so familiar. It was certainly delish and I plan to stock up next time. On the website , it says that the Apple and Blackcurrant and the Rhubarb crumble are also vegan. As well, a number of their flapjacks. So, I hope to see these around more.


The Counter, Dublin.

The counter are a custom build burger place located on Suffolk street in Dublin and in Dundrum. I have eaten here many times. They have sweet potato fries that are unreal. They also have a vegan option, a veggie burger which is really tasty.
You can choose:
-the size of your burger
-if you want it in a bun or in a bowl with salad (can choose type of bread and type of salad)
-type of cheese
-toppings (up to 4 and have a very wide range)
-sauce (again wide range)

Here is a picture of the menu, you tick it all off yourself. http://www.thecounterburger.com/menu/


If you're vegan, the burger in a bowl is vegan and none of the buns are vegan.
It is reasonably priced too. So just another vegan option in Dublin!

No comments: